What is the House of Commons?
The House of Commons is a newly converted 140 m2 red brick warehouse (formerly a Wine Cellar and Mechanics Garage, to name a few) with lots of room.
Initiated with the sole purpose of providing a shared space - with an emphasis on style - the House of Commons is Melbourne’s newest space for an established business to operate in a central working environment.
Located on the leafy tree-lined Langridge Street (the extension of Gertrude) in Abbotsford, the studio is minutes from backstreet cafes (Three Bags Full, New York Tomato and Proud Mary) and the dynamic Victoria Street.
Public transport is also handy with Collingwood & North Richmond Stations nearby, Trams on Victoria St and Bus on Hoddle St/Punt Rd.
If you’re interested in leasing the House of Commons, drop us a line via our contact form.
The office has a stack of great features
- Beautiful vintage red brick walls
- Polished concrete floors
- Massive windows with tonnes of natural light
- Open floor plan
- High ceilings
- Stylish decor
- 14 extra-large desks / work stations (if required)
- Off-street parking available
- Large wall to wall blackboard for brainstorming sessions
- Full kitchen facilities, including Fridge, Espresso Coffee Machine, Kettle, Toaster, Grill, Microwave & BBQ
- Split system heating & cooling + ceiling fans
- Monitored security system
- Ethernet ports for up to 14 users
- Fun environment for creative professionals
- Standing work stations for up to 6 people
- Meeting area
Ask a Question or Register your Interest
House of Commons
Digital Co-Working Space
203 Langridge Street
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
Melbourne - Australia
Contact: Marc Katsambis
Phone: 03 9417 0757